Wednesday 13 April 2016


I'm delighted to show you the first Guild Ball team that I have painted on commission. This is a  tabletop fantasy football game in the same vein as Blood Bowl. The models are all metal, beautifully cast and rendered. But oh boy the finer parts such as the arms are very fiddly to pin. 

I mainly used scale 75 paints to try them out. I found them a little difficult to work with at first as their almost like a gel, but once you start building up the layers they really come into their own. 

I hope this is the start of many guild ball teams in the future. Great models and very satisfying to start and finish a team in a relatively short time. 


Paints used: Vallejo, Reaper Master Series, Games Workshop Washes, Com Art Medea Airbrush , scale 75
Airbrush: Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH Airbrush Paint Brushes: Rosemary & Co. Raphael 8040, Broken Toad Brushes, Windsor and Newton Series 7

0 comments :

Post a Comment