Tuesday 10 August 2010



















































































I started this army around four years ago after a client asked me to create a custom battlesuit for his Tau Commander. The design brief was to create a more realistic battlesuit on a limited budget. The 'Acuity' Class battlesuit came as a result of this. I don't have any photo's of my original conversion, but it turned out so well, and was so cheap to build, I decided to create a Mech army for myself.

The 'Acuity' is an experimental battlesuit designed for scouting forces and expeditions. The elongated engine build allows for a longer operational time in the field. Plus the suit looks like it can hold a pilot now. More of this army can be found here in my Tau DRSTF (Disaster Relief Scout Task Force) Battlesuit army.

0 comments :

Post a Comment